tisdag 15 februari 2011

Min dag

Woke up this mornin' and I heard a disturbing sound, I said, I woke up this mornin' and I heard a disturbing sound.
What I heard was the jingle-jangle of a thousand lost souls.

En vanlig dag. Det enda som var lite mönsterbrytande var att jag färdades med buss till skolan och att jag var ensam tränare för tjugofem okontrollerbara åttaåringar(Why god, why? Frivilligt och volontärt och jävligt dumt). Möjligtvis lite mer stressad än vanligt också såklart. Jag mår hemskt. Jag kommer må hemskt tills klockan femton nollnoll nästa fredag.


And I'm talking about the souls of all the men and women, departed from this life. Wait a minute, the Lord says the souls of us here on earth is, secret of divine life, they'll not find. Because it's too late... too late yeah, too late for them to ever see again, the light they once chose not to follow, don't be lost when the time comes. For the day of the Lord cometh, out of deep in the night.

Inga kommentarer: